Interesting Facts About Lions!

What I am going to tell you is going to make you very excited. The first heading is shelter.  lions find there shelter under trees or bushes.  If lions hide under trees and branchs they can survive the hottest hours. Lions can use trees to hide from there predators like hyenas. Lions can run 50 miles per hour.  That speed can almost catch up to a car. Almost every animal is a lions pray such as hippos, antelope, fish, elephants and zebras. The way lions catch there pray is that they go to a hiding spot and when the pray is close they run after it with its big jaws and kills it.

They survive by hunting groups.  The mammal protects the pride and the lionness which is the girl hunts for food for the pride so they can survive. The reason why male lions guard the pride is because they are very strong and have sharp teeth. Why are lions endangered?  The reason why is because people keep killing lions and taking there bones away.

The reason why I like lions is because I like there abilities and there strength and speed.  Lions are my favourite because when I was young I use to watch a movie called Lion King and it really inspired me about lions.

By Stephen A.